Friday, May 22, 2009

Day 2 ~ PM Training

As usual we went for our morning jog and excercise. It was even more fun because i had the semangat. So its true when they say, u choose how u feel. If u choose to have fun, then u will have fun! If u choose to sulk, then it will just ruin ur day and the people around you.

I choose to have fun and look at the positive side of life!

We were put into our bureau today, and i was put in Biro Kebajikan.

I am the newly elected secretary for my bureau. Lots of letters and stuff to type.

Legs muscles starting to get pain and to add up to the pain i have one ulcer in my mouth! I dont usually get ulcer and it really hurts. I dont like it.

Havent been doing any reading, i mean.. storybooks although i have tons of them.

That's all i guess, feeling kind of slippy.

Nite Nite =) Muakks

No comments:

Post a Comment